Monday 23 August 2010

Eek!! 2 days left!!

Less than 48 hours (just a few hours in the US, lucky sods) til Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins is finally released!! And the first official snippet is now available! Scholastic have a clip of her reading from the very start of chapter one on their blog today and WOW is all I can say. It's intense and sent shivers down my spine. Almost had me in tears already as well right at the end of it. If you're someone who wants to avoid all Mockingjay moments until you have the book in your hands then I can understand you skipping this, but if you're willing to start it already (as I am) then do not ignore this!! It doesn't contain true spoilers because it's from the start of chapter one.

And if you're somone who still hasn't read The Hunger Games, seriously, what the hell are you waiting for? Avoid all Mockingjay spoilers like the plauge cause they will ruin the series for you I'm sure. Desperate to have Mockingjay to finally find out what happens! And I was late to the table having only read them for the first time about 6 months ago! Okay, enough HG love, back to rereading Catching Fire.

No comments: