Any and all details required for giveaways are kept to myself and deleted once no longer needed (once the winner(s) has been contacted and the prize claimed). If the giveaway is being offered by a third party (a publisher or author etc.) then I will pass the winners details along to them, but that is all. I only require a full name from a winner. I don’t require (or recommend sharing) full names or email addresses anywhere, for your own security.
- You must be 13 years or older to enter any giveaway I host.
- I use Google forms for my giveaways so that no full or real names, or email addresses need to be left on my blog (this goes for any post at any time).
- I am not responsible for prizes lost in the mail
- winners will be notified by email, and usually announced on the blog as well
- I have the right to disqualify any entry I see as against this policy or the giveaways individual rules
- I reserve the right to end a giveaway early, without prior notice.
- though very unlikely, I reserve the right to change or cancel a giveaway without warning.
Please check each individual giveaway carefully for:
- who it’s open to
- how to enter – if you don’t enter as directed, entries won’t count!
- closing date/time