Thursday 6 August 2009

No review, though there should be

I had every intention of reviewing Destined For An Early Grave by Jeaniene Frost today. But I'm really struggling to write it. If I love a book, it's easy, if I hate a book, it's easy, when the book doesn't really hit me, it's harder. And that's my problem. I will review it, but it may be a little while.

I've been reading pretty slowly at the moment cause I've had other things to do and it's had to take a back seat. Will likely be like that for the next week or so, but I'll try and get a couple up soon.

I'm currently half way through Red-Headed Stepchild by Jaye Wells and I'm really, really enjoying it! I'll probably finish it tomorrow if I have time, so hopefully I'll get to reviewing it over the weekend.

Until then, apologies for the silence :)

No comments: