Tuesday 27 January 2009

Plot Changes...

Again.

So my SoD muse returned today, having been unable to get anything done yesterday, and with the help of Chris Daughtry's 'What about now' I decided to change the plot for the final chapters. So basically, virtually everything I wrote on Sunday is going to be scrapped. Ah well.

I must have changed my mind a half dozen times on how the final chapters are going to happen now whilst writing the words to fit just around the song. But it's pretty set now. And actually, the plotted final chapter can still go ahead. It's the planned next two that have been re-formed. And in to one chapter too I suspect. So, hopefully it will be a fic soon finished. So long as my muse doesn't desert me again!

Thing to think about from today though, is what do we take for granted? We had no running water for 5 or 6 hours today, and it wasn't a problem for us, but we felt really inconvenienced. It's something so simple, something we take for granted. Yet many around the world don't have the luxury of clean running water. Or people to fix the pipe within hours if there's a problem! So what else do we take for granted that we shouldn't? What little things should we be thanking God for every day that we have?

I know I don't do it enough.

And that's gonna linger...

No comments: