Sunday 1 February 2009

Exhaustion

It's been a bit of a long few days. Went shopping on Friday morning to stock up on books (8 of them to be exact) and so I've been reading a lot since then. I bought a couple by authors I've not tried before, so I'm looking forward to finding out if they're any good. Then horse riding yesterday, which went well, but Winston was being lazy, so it was a little hard going. Then a trip to town for The Mix tonight. Again, a good time, but I'm shattered now. A bad cold on top of things is not helping matters.

What's bothing me though is getting in to the middle of SoD chapter 11. My muse is being reluctant to come to the fore. It's there, constantly teasing me. But it's not quite wanting to cooperate with me right now. A little furstrating as I very much want to get this fic finished. I've been working on it for so long now, and I'm wanting to move on to other things. But I don't want to start anything else whilst I'm trying to finish this. I already have my VA fic to work on as well, adding another story to it is not a good idea! Plus, my next project will be a bit different and I want to give it the attention it deserves.

A few quiet days would probably help everything, but sadly that doesn't seem to be an option in my life right now. Which, for someone who has very little energy to give, is not a good thing!

No comments: