Tuesday 27 April 2010

Spirit Bound Teaser Quotes!

Penguin Australia, the Aussie publishers of Richelle Mead's Vampire Academy series, are going to be posting 7 quote from Spirit Bound from now until it's release. They're free of spoilers, names and context, so lots to guess about them. The first one went up on YouTube yesterday, and will be up every three days. Check it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPW9GUY_ch0

Maddyme on Rachel Vincent's forum first pointed these out to me, and I wasn't going to watch them. I hate reading spoilers before a book is out, and quotes out of context drive me crazy. But Richelle blogged the first one last night, and I couldn't help myself, I had to see what it was. I have my suspicions on who says this particular one, but for now I'm keeping my speculation to myself. Feel free to speculate in comments though if you want. Or here on the Richelle fan forum. I'm soo desperate for this book!! Only 20 more days to go!!

No comments: