Tuesday 2 November 2010

Pretty Pretty!! Magic Slays cover

Yep, that's right, the cover for the 5th book in the Kate Daniels series from husband and wife writing team 'Ilona Andrews' has been revealed. And it's sooo pretty!!! Looks!


Soooo pretty. Though I think that's a new model for Kate, I'm a little unsure on her. But otherwise, I loves!! Can't wait to get my hands on this and it sucks that it's not out til the summer next year (no date yet). The Kate Daniels series is just magic (no pun intended!). No question it's one of the best UF series around right now. If you get past a not so great book one. You wouldn't regret it, trust me!

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Thank you so much for sharing this beauty Cem, summer is too far!!!!!!!!


jackie >_<

Claire (Cem) said...

lol no kidding!! I ended up rereading most of Magic Bleeds tonight. Next summer is forever away.