Tuesday 9 March 2010

Lack of New Reviews

Just a quick post to apologise for the lack of reviews right now. Have been drugged up to my eyeballs with painkillers since Sunday lunchtime because of a flair up of a old back injury. Being this drugged up means no reading, which means no reviews. And while I'm hoping I can come off the heavy duty stuff tomorrow*, it'll probably still be a few days before I can actually finish another book and write a cohearant review.

'Tis really annoying me how much this back pain is screwing with my reading plans for this month. Also, I'm missing being lost in other worlds :( Thanks to my dad though it's not been totally hellish, he's 'leant' (I stole) his 'The Unit' dvds and have been watching them pretty much non stop. I finished season 3 today (started s1 last Fri evening) and he then ordered me the final season, which will arrive tomorrow. If you've not seen it, it's a really, really great show!! Now I can't hold myself upright any longer cause it's too painful, so I'm off.



*have been saying 'should be off the heavy stuff tomorrow' since Sunday...

2 comments:

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

Ah poor Cem! Hope you feel better. Sucks to be sick and not even be able to read. Bummer.

Feel better soon Cem!

Claire (Cem) said...

Thanks Jess :) My hope for being better got screwed yesterday when I got up too fast and tweaked it all again, but I'm gonna try and brave today without strong painkillers anyway, cause I NEED to read again! lol Miss it so much, not being able to read really, really sucks!!