Friday 1 October 2010

Book Of The Month [2]

Book of the Month is a monthly post started by Giota over at Just Another Book Blog giving the chance to share your favourite read of the past month.

Choosing isn't easy, not even a shortlist is easy, but here it is (in no order):
Angel by L. A. Weatherly [review]
Low Red Moon by Ivy Devlin [review]
Fade by Lisa McMann [review]
Hourglass by Claudia Gray [review]

But my Book of the Month for September goes to: Bayou Moon by Ilona Andrews.

The second book from their The Edge series follows a very broken hero, William a changeling wolf, and a very kick ass girl, Cerise. There wasn't anything about the book I didn't love. See my review here for more details.

So what's your book of the month?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have to try a book by Ilona Adrews,i've seen many good reviews of her work!
Come check my favorite book of the month at http://bookstobrightenyourmood.blogspot.com/2010/10/book-of-month-2.html