Tuesday 19 October 2010

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly post hosted by MizB over at Should be Reading.

The Rules:
1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a random page
3. Share 2 SPOILER FREE 'teaser' lines from that page
4. List the author/title etc

My teaser this week is taken from an old favourite which I'm currently rereading:

Title: Vampire Academy [Vampire Academy #1]
Author: Richelle Mead
Genre: YA, Urban Fantasy

"I'm not going to-"
He took a step forward. Too close.
I attacked him, leaping out in an offensive maneuver I hadn't used in two years, not since Lissa and I had run away.
~ page 10

5 comments:

Julie said...

My Not So Bebe Girl LOVED this book! Thanks for the teaser!

Julie @ Knitting and Sundries

Angela Tolsma said...

Oh this is a fabulous series!!

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

Awesome Cem!! Gotta love this series!!

Here's mine: http://jessica-agreatread.blogspot.com/2010/10/teaser-tuesday_18.html

Miss Page-Turner said...

Oh a fellow blogger recommended this one just yesterday and now your great teaser...* sees book winking and banknote changing hands*:D
If you like to check out my teaser: http://misspageturnerscityofbooks.blogspot.com/2010/10/teaser-tuesday-3.html

Lale said...

Gotta love VA. I was so skeptical at first- another vampire series? Ick!- but then ended up adoring them. And I'm totally team Dimitri :)