Sunday 31 October 2010

In My Mailbox [6]

IMM is a weekly post hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren.

This is the first IMM I've done for a couple weeks as I was on my book buying ban and had nothing to share. This week I do, though it's still a very short post.


Bought
Boy's Don't Cry by Malorie Blackman
Angel by L. A. Weatherly [finished copy which I got signed when I met her. She's lovely!] - review

Yep, that's it lol but very good week anyways as they're both fantastic books. I'm horse riding again which means money is being spent on lessons rather than books, so it's turned from a month long ban to a continual restriction. Which I can live with, but most likely means my IMM posts will be sporadic for the next while.

What did you get this week?

9 comments:

iffath said...

Two totally awesome books :D Yay for meeting Lee!! :D

Happy reading ;)

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

Hey Cem! Curious about Angel! Can't wait for your review!

Here's mine: http://jessica-agreatread.blogspot.com/2010/10/in-my-mailbox_31.html

Gaby G said...

Everybody is saying ANGEL is awesome.
Happy Reading!
In My Mailbox

Miss Page-Turner said...

Yep, ANGEL looks like a great read:)
Here is my mailbox

And don't forget to check out my giveaway... just click here!

Belinda said...

I can't wait to read Angel! Everything I've seen says it's a great read. Hope you enjoy it!

Here's What's In My Mailbox

Unknown said...

A great selection of books. Happy reading :)
Check out my In My Mailbox

Mia @GrippedintoBooks

Kristina Barnes♥ said...

So yeah, my friend keeps trying to get me to read Angel, so I'm definitely jealous of that grab. ;) You got awesome books this week! Can't wait to see what you think of them.

Here's my IMM this week! Happy reading!

Ashley @ Bookaholics Anonymous said...

I've seen alot of blogs with Angel. I guess that'll be going on my TBR lsit

Michelle Fluttering Butterflies said...

Only two books but STILL. What great books. Angel is amazing and Boys Don't Cry sounds amazing. I've been dying to read it!