Sunday 19 December 2010

In My Mailbox [11]

IMM is a weekly post hosted by Kirsti at The Story Siren. But, IMM is officially on break for the Christmas period, so there is no post/linky over there today. However, I got a couple cool titles this week I wanted to share, so I'm still posting an IMM.

This is my first vlog attempt. Please don't laugh too hard and excuse the terrible light/sound quality... *cringes* should not have done this...



Bought:
Inside Out by Maria V Snyder - Goodreads - my review.

For review:
The Mockingbirds by Daisy Whitney - Goodreads [Thank you to UK Book Tours!]
The Iron Witch by Karen Mahoney - Goodreads [Thank You Random House Children's Books!]

What's in your mailbox?

12 comments:

iffath said...

That vlog is totally made of awesome sauce :)) You have NO reason to be shy about it!!!

Great books :)

A Story Untold said...

Yay your first vlog :) Awesome!

Jesse Owen (Reading to Life) said...

Yay, great books this week - I can't wait to read The Iron Witch. And your first vlog was fab :D

Happy Reading :D

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

Well at least you know how to do vlogs Cem! I am so technologically inapt that I can't do that. Plus I hate the camera!

You got some great books this week! Enjoy!

Here's my IMM

Anonymous said...

Love it! Great job...you should do these more often!....Oh so now that your done with TIW it's on it's way to me right? right?!!! ;)

kirsty at the overflowing library said...

the mockingbirds is awesome and I can;t wait to read the iron witch

Leanna Elle said...

Great books this week! I've heard lots of good things about The Iron Witch and The Mockingbirds! Enjoy! :)

Avery said...

Man! I would have thought that you would have a hardcore accent, but I barely caught an accent at all in the vlog... ;)
Anyways, the vlog is great- so no worries!
I am def. going to have to check out "The Iron Witch" now!
;)

Unknown said...

Great Vlog!!! and great mailbox this week =D

Have an awesome sunday!

Tynga said...

Congrats on your first Vlog =) Great job!
I'm gonna have to check The Iron Witch now =P

Anonymous said...

You did a great job of your first vlog. Some great books there. I can't wait for The Iron Witch to be released.

Michelle Fluttering Butterflies said...

I have NO idea what you have to be embarassed about with that vlog! I thought it was great :) And you have really pretty hair!

I absolutely loved Inside Out. And The Mockingbirds. I'm insanely jealous that you have The Iron Witch!!!

Well done on vlogging! Not something I could ever do, so I'm in awe of the people who can.