Monday 13 December 2010

It's Monday! What are you reading?

It's Monday, what are you reading? Is a weekly post hosted by Sheila over at Book Journey as a chance to share what we're reading.

Over the past couple weeks I've read:

Lover Revealed [Black Dagger Brotherhood #4] by JR Ward
Eighth Grade Bites [The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod #1] by Heather Brewer [review]
Finding Sky by Joss Stirling [review]
Ghost Town [Morganville Vampires #9] by Rachel Caine [review]
You Against Me by Jenny Downham
Eternal edited by PC Cast [review]
Outside In [Inside Out #2] by Maria V Snyder

Currently reading:

How To Ruin My Teenage Life by Simone Elkeles  [How To Ruin... #2] - Goodreads

And up next:


How To Ruin Your Boyfriend's Reputation [How To Ruin... #3] - Goodreads
The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting - Goodreads
Losing Faith by Denise Jaden - Goodreads
The Iron Duke by Meljean Brook - Goodreads
Past Midnight by Mara Purnhagen - Goodreads

I don't actually expect to read all those this week, but they're all 'next up' titles cause I don't really know what I feel like reading at the moment!

What are you reading?

5 comments:

Michelle at Clover Hill Book Reviews said...

Good mix there :)

I'm currently reading Blood Lust by Zoe Winters...I've almost finished.

Next up is Wintercraft by Jenna Burtenshaw, and then Calling for Angels by Alex Shaw.

Not sure how far I'll get this week with then. I've got more ebooks than books to read and like to alternate them if I can.

Jan von Harz said...

Looks like you had a great week with lots of good book, and another one coming up.

I just finished Derting's second Desires of the Dead and enjoyed it. Hope you like The Body Finder.

Have a wonderful week.

S (Book Purring) said...

I keep saying I'll start the JR Ward books but I never do! They're in my list I swear.

Here's my It's Monday what are you reading?

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

Wow! You have some great looking books here! Past Midnight has an awesome cover!

Michelle Fluttering Butterflies said...

You are always reading some great, great books and I am so jealous of your TBR shelves :)