Thursday 23 September 2010

Blegh

Hello all :) I seem to have picked up several new followers of late, so a big welcome to you, I really appreciate it!

In case you hadn't noticed, I've not posted any reviews since Saturday. This wasn't intentional, I have 3 finished titles I intend to review, but I am sick. I spent most of yesterday asleep. And suspect today will be more of the same. I can't really focus long enough to write a decent review at the moment so I apologise for the lack of reasonable content and hope to correct this soon. Hopefully I'll be doing better at the weekend.

Til then, much love and a thank you to all my followers :) When I hit 100 there will be a giveaway, though I've no idea what just yet, but I promise it'll be something good, and open internationally. ♥

4 comments:

Michelle Fluttering Butterflies said...

Feel better soon!

Claire (Cem) said...

Thank you :)

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

Hope you feel better soon Cem! It sucks to be so sick that you can't even read. Been there.

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

Hey I just saw you won an ARC at Devon's blog! Congrats! Lucy duck!