Tuesday 14 September 2010

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly post hosted by Miz B. over at Should Be Reading which gives the chance to share a tiny snippet of the book you're currently reading.

The Rules:
1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a random page
3. Share 2 SPOILER FREE 'teaser' lines from that page
4. List the author/title etc

I've actually just finished a read and have yet to start another because I want to get some reviews done first, so here's a snippet from the book I finished this morning (will try and get the review up for it later!).


"Barely sunset, and death exploded all around Jenn Leitner.
It was a trap, she thought."
~ page 5

Title: Crusade [Crusade #1]
Author: Nancy Holder and Debbie Viguie
Publisher - date: SimonPulse - Sept 7th 2010
Genre: YA, urban fantasy

3 comments:

Belinda said...

Great teaser. My BFF just finished reading it and I desperately want a copy. Hope you continue to enjoy it.

here's my Tuesday Teaser for the week

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

Great teaser Cem! Can't wait to read this book for myself.

Here's my teaser.

http://jessica-agreatread.blogspot.com/2010/09/teaser-tuesday_14.html

E.J. Stevens said...

I can't wait to read this. Great teaser! My TT from Paranormalcy is here.

xx,
E.J
From the Shadows