Sunday 5 September 2010

Top 5 Sundays - Sexiest Book Heros

Top 5 Sundays is a fun, fairly new meme started and hosted by Larissa at Larissa's Bookish Life. See the post there for details on how to join in!!

This weeks top Top 5 is: Sexiest Book Heros!

Here are mine, and aside from the top name on the list, they're in no paticular order ;)

Dimitri Belikov [Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead]
Clayton Danvers [Women of the Otherworld series by Kelley Armstrong]
Curran [Kate Daniels series by Ilona Andrews]
Graves [Strange Angels by Lili St. Crow]
Adam Hauptman [Mercy Thompson series Patricia Briggs]

4 comments:

Unknown said...

ooooh awesomen list! I LOVE Adam and Graves too =)))

Thanks for participating!

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

Wow! You were able to narrow it down to 5!? Great job Cem!

I had to go with 10! ;)

Claire (Cem) said...

I know Jess, I'm quite impressed with myself!! lol I /had/ a ten list to start with, then narrowed it down. Not easy, but I did!! lol

brandileigh2003 said...

I love Dimitri!