Monday 13 September 2010

It's Monday! What are you reading?

It's Monday, What are you reading? is a weekly post hosted by Sheila over at Book Journey which gives us the chance to share what we've read over the past week, and those we're planning on reading over the coming one.

I mentioned last week that there were a lot of books I wanted to read over the coming one, and that I was unlikely to get through half of the ones I wanted to. I wasn't wrong. But here's what I did manage to read:
Firelight by Sophie Jordan [review]
Stargazer by Claudia Gray
Hourglass by Claudia Gray

And I'm now 274 pages (of 470) in to Crusade by Nancy Holder and Debbie Viguie. I'm hoping to finish Crusade tonight, though that may well be wishful thinking, and I'm also going to try and get reviews for Stargazer and Hourglass up later as well (short version, I adored them both, especially Hourglass).

My plans for this week (post Crusade of course):


Personal Demons by Lisa Desrochers (to say I'm desperate for this one would be an understatement!! Fingers crossed it arrives in the post tomorrow).

Low Red Moon by Ivy Devlin. I am missing my favourite brand of shifters, werewolves, hoping this satisfies that craving some.

Fade by Lisa McMann [Dream Catcher #2]. Had really hoped to fit it in last week, it didn't happen, so I'm determined to read it this week.

So what have you been reading?

5 comments:

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

Low Red Moon was awesome Cem! Hope it satisfies your cravings! Although, it's more of a mystery book though. Still amazing! I can't wait to read the sequel!!

My review is up on my blog somewhere...check back tomorrow, I have a post set to go on board and it will link you to my review!

Can't wait to hear your thoughts on Personal Demons. I'm still thinking about getting that one.

Claire (Cem) said...

@Jess searched through and reread your Low Red Moon review earlier ;) Mystery is fine with me, I'm considering the wolves a bonus!

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Your books sound good...not necessarily books I'd read, but I hope you'll enjoy them.

Here's my week:

Click on my name for the URL

Jennifer said...

What a fabulous looking list. Have a wonderful week reading. My Monday: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/09/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-10.html

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

Low Red Moon has a fantastic cover. I hope it is really good - have a super week :)