Sunday 5 September 2010

In My Mailbox [1]

In My Mailbox is a weekly post hosted by The Story Siren as a chance to share what books we've recieved/bought over the past week.

I don't quite know how I ended up buying so many new books this week because I am broke...yet somehow, there they all are...

Return To Paradise by Simone Elkeles [review here] - sequel to Leaving Paradise
You by Charles Benoit [Kindle version]
Paranormalcy by Kiersten White [Kindle version]
Unraveled by Gena Showalter - Intertwined #2
The Duff by Kody Keplinger
Kisses From Hell (YA anthology) [Kindle version]
How To Ruin My Teenage Life by Simone Elkeles - How To Ruin #2
How To Ruin Your Boyfriends Reputation by Simone Elkeles - How To Ruin #3
Hourglass by Claudia Gray [Kindle version] - Evernight #3

Masses to read, and I've no idea how or when I'll get to them all. Already finished The Duff, Paranormalcy, Return To Paradise and You though. Very excited for Hourglass in particular from the rest of that list, but I gotta wait for Stargazer to arrive first! This was a crazy week for me buying books, this coming one may be a little crazy too, but I suspect that'll then be more or less it for a month or so.

What did you get in your mailbox this week?

10 comments:

iffath said...

Haha! I guess you new Kindle is not doing your purse any favours!

Happy reading! ;)

♫♥✿Chas @ LovLivLife Reviews✿♥♫ said...

Yay, we have one book in common in our IMMs: Unraveled. I cant wait to read it. Also, I am going to puck up Return to Paradise. I recent;y read Leaving and it was such a sweet YA novel!!=)

Enjoy your reads and check mine out if you have time:
http://bit.ly/9hmI1q

Aloha!

A Story Untold said...

Awesome mailbox this week!
I love Simone Elkeles and I can't wait to hear what you think about The DUFF and Paranormalcy!
Happy reading :)

Kathy Martin said...

We have Paranormalcy in common. I have the first two books by Claudia Gray on my TBR stack but haven't had a chance to get to them yet. I am determined to do that before buying Hourglass. My mailboxes are here and here. Happy reading!

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

Mine was pretty bare compared to yours Cem! Would've been nothing had I not gone to Borders Thursday! Mine sets to post in less than an hour if you check back later!

Danielle Zappavigna said...

heh heh, funny how no matter how little money I have I can always find enough to buy books.....

you got some great books this week!

kirsty at the overflowing library said...

fab books!

Alison Can Read said...

Great books! I've heard a lot about The Duff. I'm quite intrigued.
New follower!
My IMM

prophecygirl said...

The Duff sounds amazing, and I need to get me a copy of Unraveled. Have a fab week and happy reading!

prophecygirl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.