Monday 20 September 2010

It's Monday! What are you reading?

It's Monday, what are you reading? is a weekly post hosted by Sheila over at Book Journey. It gives the chance to share what you've read over the past week, and are planning on reading over the coming one.

Read:
The Crescent by Jordan Deen [review]
Personal Demons by Lisa Derochers [review]
Fade by Lisa McMann [review]
Low Red Moon by Ivy Devlin [review]

And I'm currently working on Unraveled by Gena Showalter, 100 pages in to its 572.

This week I'm not planning on finishing many books cause I've got some other stuff going on, but top of the planned list right now:

Linger by Maggie Striefvater

Gone by Lisa McMann

I'll be happy if I manage to add to that, but I'm not going to jinx it by listing more ;)

So what are you reading?

3 comments:

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

After every book I seen that you read a little voice said "Oh!".... "Oh!"...

That was me. All books I want to read and then I seen what you are reading this week...

Oh!

Enjoy! :)

Evelyn Applegate said...

Wow, you get through a lot of books! I have been a bit slack with my reading lately. Personal Demons sounds interesting.

The1stdaughter said...

I'm definitely curious about your feelings about Gone. I've read it, but I won't spoil anything for you. You've got ambitious goals this week, I hope you enjoy them all!

Have a fabulous reading week and if you get a second stop by There’s A Book to take a look at what I’ve got planned for the week! :)