Sunday 26 September 2010

In My Mailbox [4]


In My Mailbox is a weekly post hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren. It's a chance to share what books you've bought or received through the week.

For review, thanks to the lovely Lynsey at UK Book Tours:
The Chosen One by Carol Lynch Williams
ARC copy of Angel by L. A. Weatherly

She also included a bunch of awesome swag!

Won:
ARC of Matched by Allie Condie, from Wondrous Reads, along with another bunch of awesome swag!

Bought:
Gone by Lisa McMann
Twenty Boy Summer by Sarah Ockler [review]
Bayou Moon by Ilona Andrews

Bayou Moon, Twenty Boy Summer and Angel are all fantastic reads and I'm very excited to get in to the others soon! Great week for me book wise (and swag wise!) totally making up for my having a nasty cold that's left me feeling like complete crap all week long.

What was in your mailbox this week?

9 comments:

iffath said...

You have Matched! And Twenty Boy Summer! A totally great set of books! Happy reading :)

kirsty at the overflowing library said...

i can't wait to read matched - awesome book week for you. PS I am a new follower

Aisle B said...

You had a terrific week for books!

ARC of Matched! Jealous of you completely now. ahhhhhhhhhhh... your karma is getting luckier by the minute :)

enjoy the reads and

Here's an invite to Aisle B
http://aisleb.tumblr.com/post/1189571582/mailbox-monday-in-my-mailbox

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

Wow! Good hoard Cem!

Mine is set to post in another 25 minutes, so check back at my blog in a bit! I got quite bit this week too!

http://jessica-agreatread.blogspot.com

Joli @ Actin' Up with Books said...

Hope you enjoy Twenty Boy Summer. I read it this summer and loved it. Congrats on winning Matched!

Leanna Elle said...

Great mailbox this week. I read Angel last week and it's amazing!!

My IMM is here if you’d like to check it out!

Belinda said...

Ohh you have such great books this week. Have loads of fun reading them! Look forward to your reviews :)

Come See What's In My Mailbox

Tara said...

Ooh, lots of great swag! Lucky you :) I hope you enjoy Matched! I'm very excited for it - I'll be looking out for your review! Shame the ARC doesn't have the beautiful cover, but at least the finished copy will :)

Here's what I got in my mailbox this week :)

Michelle Fluttering Butterflies said...

Wow! What a lot of great books/stuff this week :)