Thursday 30 September 2010

Cover Love!

Chances are you've seen this one already, I've been meaning to post it for a while. It's the US cover for Shadowspell by Jenna Black, the second book in her YA series Faeriewalker, follow up to Gimmerglass [review]. I adored Glimmerglass, it's got to be my favourite fae book to date, so I can't wait for the second one in Feb 2011 [edit: double checked that date, is actually out Jan 4th! Yay!!]. And I am soo in love with the cover for it as well!!

Simply stunning right? Thoughts, opinions?

3 comments:

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

Saw this one earlier too. I looove it. I really like the blues and the same smoky thing going on. Trying to think what the deer is about. Can't recall if there was a reference to it in Glimmerglass.

Brandi Robinson said...

I actually haven't seen this one yet. It is really pretty though. Have they set an exact date in Feb? It was my favorite fae book too.

www.donotdisturbmybooks.blogspot.com

Claire (Cem) said...

@Jess I don't think so, I think it's signifigant to Shadowspell, but I'm going to reread Glimmerglass before SS is out, because it's been so long since I read it and I wanna have a clear memory of it.

@Brandi I just checked and actually Goodreads and Amazon.com lists it as Jan 4rd, not Feb. It was Feb originally, so I guess it got moved up! :)