Wednesday 22 September 2010

Waiting on Wednesday

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly post hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine that highlights future releases we're eagerly anticipating.

This week's pick is a YA werewolf book coming next month which I'm very excited for! And if nothing else, is that not a stunning cover?!

Title: Nightshade
Author: Andrea Cremer
Release Date: 19th October 2010
"While other teenage girls daydream about boys, Calla Tor imagines ripping out her enemies' throats. And she wouldn't have it any other way. Calla was born a warrior and on her eighteenth birthday she'll become the alpha female of the next generation of Guardian wolves. But Calla's predestined path veers off course the moment she saves the life of a wayward hiker, a boy her own age. This human boy'ss secret will turn the young pack's world upside down and forever alter the outcome of the centuries-old Witches' War that surrounds them all."

5 comments:

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

You already know I'm waiting for this one too!! Great choice! :)

Belinda said...

I love love love the cover to this. I'm really looking forward to being able to read it. THanks for sharing

Come see what my WOW is this week

Tara said...

I've been scouring the internet for reviews on this book for weeks. I am so excited for it too! It looks really great. Thanks for sharing :) I'm a new follower!

Here's what I'm waiting for this week :)

Unknown said...

I keep forgetting that even though I have read it, it's not necessarily out yet this book is AMAZING! I can't WAIT to see what you think!

sablelexi said...

I keep forgetting this book isn't out yet cause I keep seeing it on peoples blogs, but I want to read it to.

What I’m waiting for can be found HERE